Monday, April 30, 2007

Monkey Business

I was able to get the internet set up in my room, so I can post some pics. There are a few peacocks on the hotel property that I noticed yesterday, so of course I had to take some pictures:


Today after the training, while the guy was setting up the connection in my room, I looked out the window and saw monkeys (Hammond, you would be in heaven)! I said something to the guy and he said they are always around, and you can even feed them...later I saw someone hand one something to eat...pretty wild.

They were all chasing each other around and wrestling:

Love this shot:

Later I went for a quick run on the beach, and once again, I quickly had a running partner. I really wouldn't mind it, if it just happened once in a while, but everytime I leave the hotel grounds it happens. Afterwards he wanted to set up a time to run tomorrow...I'm looking forward to Paris where I will be ignored, ha.

No comments: